You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- Resolved an issue with iCUE crashing on startup with Nanoleaf Light Panels
- We are happy to share with everyone our latest software feature, iCUE Murals. iCUE Murals will allow users to create lighting effects in an entirely new way such as using videos, images, and screen mirroring for an all-new experience of lighting synchronization across their iCUE products.
- Murals How-To: https://youtu.be/I77193jsd-w
This feature is still in beta, and we would like to hear your feedback related to this feature:
CORSAIR Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Corsair/
CORSAIR Forums: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forum/236-corsair-icue/
HID Product Enhancements
- EQ Visualizer issues on Windows 11 have been resolved
- Slipstream wireless polling rate is now shown in Device Settings
- Resolved an issue with Ironclaw Wireless disconnecting from iCUE after rapidly changing its polling rate
DIY Product Enhancements
- ELITE LCD now supports Custom Screen Lists – a gallery mode that allows the display to cycle through different screen types
- LS100 Hardware Lighting playback has been corrected for Rainbow Wave and Spiral Rainbow effects
- Resolved an issue with lighting effects on Windows 11 N for all RGB supported DRAM