This article will detail steps on how to find your iCUE and device firmware version number. The numbers in (parentheses) correlate to the numbers in the screenshot below.
- Ensure your Corsair device and associated dongle (if applicable) are connected directly to your PC and not through any USB hub/dock.
- Open iCUE and click the cog wheel in the top right corner to go to iCUE Settings (1).
- Inside the "Settings" window, click "Updates" (2).
- Click "Check for Updates" (3) next to your iCUE version, and click "Check All" (4) above your listed devices.
- Provide a screenshot of this window in your reply to your Customer Care agent.