Congrats on finishing your build! If you come across an issue where you can only get display coming from the integrated graphics but not the graphics card follow these steps to see if this resolves the issue:
1. Use the integrated graphics on your motherboard to download the drivers needed for your GPU, that should hopefully give it the functionality it needs.
2. Determine what Graphics Card you have for this example we'll use CS-9070002-NA which is a 3070
3. Go on the NVIDIA website: Official Drivers | NVIDIA and fill out the product
4. Download the driver, and run the .EXE file that it provides
5. Check to see if the issue is resolved
If you continue to have issues with Display, please contact our support team for further assistance.