If you are experiencing issues with Bluetooth no longer working, or it is not showing up on Device Manger, please follow these steps to see if this resolves the issue:
- Find your Wi-Fi or Bluetooth card under the GPU; it should be attached to a PCIe lane near the bottom of the PC.
- Follow the USB 2.0 Cable routing from the PCIE card. You will see it lead behind the back panel of the case.
- Disconnect the cable from the splitter and connect the cable directly to the motherboard USB 2.0 header
- If both of the USB 2.0 headers are already populated, disconnect the Lighting Node Core from one the headers and connect the WIFI/BT card's USB 2.0 cable instead. Connect the Lighting Node Core USB 2.0 cable to the splitter.
- Boot up your computer and check to see if Bluetooth is working again.
If issues persists please contact our support [Link help center to create ticket]