If you're returning a Corsair Vengeance Gaming PC, follow the instructions below to ensure safe shipment back to Corsair.
If you need a box to send the PC back in, let us know and we will send you one. We will also include extra packing foam to install in the inside of your PC to protect the graphics card and motherboard.
We will provide a prepaid shipping label that covers the cost of returning your PC. You will not have to pay for shipping.
When packing your PC:
- Place the system on a secure and stable surface.
- Remove the four screws holding the left glass panel, then carefully remove the panel.
- Install the GPU insert foam.
- Place the glass panel back and replace the four screws to secure it.
- Place the bottom foam into the box.
- Place your system into the bottom foam in the box.
- Place the top foam on the system.
- Apply at least 2”-wide tape to seal the box. Seal the top and the sides of the box.
- Make sure your RMA number is either on the provided prepaid shipping label or written on the box.
If you have any additional questions, contact Corsair customer support at https://help.corsair.com/.