If you're returning a Corsair Vengeance Gaming PC, follow the instructions below to ensure safe shipment back to Corsair.
If you no longer have the original retail box and plastic bag that the PC came in, let us know and we will provide the necessary shipping material. We will also include extra packing foam to install in the inside of your PC to protect the graphics card and motherboard.
We will provide a prepaid shipping label that covers the cost of returning your PC. You will not have to pay for shipping.
When packing your PC:
- Place the system on a secure and stable surface.
- Remove the four screws holding the left glass panel, then carefully remove the panel.
- Install the GPU insert foam.
- Place the glass panel back and replace the four screws to secure it.
- Place the bottom foam into the retail box.
- Place your system into the bottom foam in the retail box.
- Place the top foam on the system.
- Place the retail box into the shipping box.
- Apply at least 2”-wide tape to seal the shipping box. Seal the top and the sides of the box.
- Make sure your RMA number is either on the provided prepaid shipping label or written on the box.
If you have any additional questions, contact Corsair customer support at https://help.corsair.com/.