The CORSAIR VENGEANCE Gaming PC should be packed following these instructions to ensure safe shipment back to CORSAIR.
- Place the system on a secure and stable surface.
- Remove the four screws holding the left glass panel, then carefully remove the panel.
- Install the GPU insert foam. This insert secures the GPU during shipment.
- Install the glass panel and replace the four screws to secure it.
- Place the bottom foam in the bottom of the box.
- Place the system into the bottom foam inside the box.
- Place the top foam on the system inside the box.
- Apply at least 2” wide tape to seal the box, sealing the top and sides of the box.
Your CORSAIR VENGEANCE PC should now be ready to return to CORSAIR. Users with any questions or concerns should contact CORSAIR customer service at support.corsair.com.