The CORSAIR VENGEANCE Gaming PC ships with powerful components, but it’s able to grow with you as well. Note that you should only proceed if you’re comfortable working inside your PC; these guidelines are for advanced users only.
We recommend upgrading using the following guidelines:
- Memory: Any CORSAIR DDR4 memory kit. We recommend against adding to existing memory, but if you opt to do so, make sure to buy the same memory kit that came installed in your CORSAIR VENGEANCE Gaming PC.
- Solid State Storage: Any CORSAIR storage products.
- Mechanical Storage: The CORSAIR VENGEANCE Gaming PC supports up to two 3.5” mechanical hard disks. You will need to supply your own Serial ATA data cable.
- Graphics Card: Because of the CORSAIR VENGEANCE Gaming PC’s compact dimensions, we recommend using only graphics cards with a height of 120mm or less, and a depth of 300mm or less. Be sure that the included power supply also meets the power requirements for your new graphics card.
- Power Supply: While most users should never need to upgrade the power supply in their CORSAIR VENGEANCE Gaming PC, advanced users who are looking for higher capacity for a new graphics card or a more premium power supply can upgrade to any CORSAIR power supply of equal or greater wattage.
Note that while upgrading your CORSAIR VENGEANCE Gaming PC is supported under warranty, upgraded components will only be covered under their own separate warranties. Users with any questions or concerns should contact CORSAIR customer service at support.corsair.com or visit our community forums at forum.corsair.com.