This is a return process in which you receive a replacement product only after your shipment has arrived at our facility.
Once a Corsair support employee has approved the exchange, you will receive an RMA number and a label with the address of the Corsair RMA service provider via email.
Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of your package. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and we recommend using a trackable shipping method. Corsair will not replace a product lost in shipment without a tracking number.
Once we have received the defective product, the replacement product will be sent to you. It usually takes two to three business days to process your return, plus the shipping time for the package to reach you.
Important Note: The Advanced RMA option requires a credit card.
With this process, an amount equal to the value of the replacement product is first charged to your credit card or PayPal account. The replacement product is then shipped. Once you have received the replacement product, please send the faulty product back to us. When we receive it, the charged amount will be released/refunded.
The Advanced RMA Exchange works as follows:
- The Corsair Support employee places the order for the replacement device. You will receive a pre-paid UPS return label via email for the later return of your product.
- You will then receive an email containing a customer-specific weblink to the Corsair payment portal. There, you pay the full value of the replacement device with your credit card or PayPal account.
- Corsair sends you the replacement product.
- Once you have received the replacement, please pack the defective device in the package that was just sent to you, affix the UPS label to the package, and drop it off at a UPS Service Point.
- After the defective product has arrived at Corsair and undergone inspection, Corsair will refund the amount to you.