- What gaming systems are compatible with the Virtuoso headset?
- Does the Virtuoso headset have Bluetooth?
- Is the Virtuoso headset compatible with Dolby Atmos?
- What are the differences between the Virtuoso and Virtuoso SE?
- Can you save iCUE presets?
- What are the dimensions of the headset ear cups?
- Are the ear cups replaceable?
What gaming systems are compatible with the Virtuoso headset?
For wireless connections, the headset is compatible with the PlayStation 4 and PC. Please note that 7.1 surround sound is only available on PC.
The headset can also connect to any 3.5mm device.
Does the Virtuoso headset have Bluetooth?
No, the Virtuoso headset does not have Bluetooth. You can connect to devices using:
- A Slipstream Wireless dongle (only for PlayStation 4 and PC)
- A 3.5mm jack
- A USB connection
Is the Virtuoso headset compatible with Dolby Atmos?
The Virtuoso headset does not officially support Dolby Atmos.
Uninstalling the iCUE software will allow you to use Dolby Atmos on your Virtuoso headset, but you will no longer be able to use any of the iCUE software features.
What are the differences between the Virtuoso and Virtuoso SE?
The Virtuoso SE has the following differences:
- Has micro-perforated RGB LED lighting
- Has a premium aluminum ear cup plate design
- Comes with a custom storage pouch
Can you save iCUE presets?
The Virtuoso headsets do not have integrated memory, so you can't save iCUE presets.
What are the dimensions of the headset ear cups?
The ear cup dimensions are:
- Outer diameter is ~96mm (3.78”)
- Ear cup depth is ~25mm (0.98”)
Are the ear cups replaceable?
The Virtuoso headset ear cups can be removed, but we currently do not have any compatible ear cups to officially send as replacements.