Sometimes the Virtuoso and Virtuoso SE headsets may not charge when connected to a system that is in a sleep state or turned off but still delivering 5V power through USB. This can also occur if you’re attempting to charge the Virtuoso headset through a wall charger.
We've fixed this issue with a firmware update. Make sure your Virtuoso firmware versions are:
- Virtuoso headset: v 0.17.149 or later
- Virtuoso headset wireless dongle: v 0.15.76 or later
If your headset is unable to update due to being unresponsive, try the following steps:
- Make sure your headset is in USB mode and your computer is turned on.
- Plug the headset into your computer with a USB Type C-A cable.
- Unplug the headset from your computer.
- Unplug the headset dongle from your computer.
- Plug the dongle back into your computer.
- Make sure your headset is in USB mode, then plug your headset back into your computer.
- Leave your headset plugged in for 15 minutes so the battery can reach minimum charge.
- See if your headset works as normal.