Sometimes the Virtuoso and Virtuoso SE headsets may not charge when connected to a system that is in a sleep state or turned off but still delivering 5V power through USB. This can also occur if you’re attempting to charge the Virtuoso headset through a wall charger.
If your Virtuoso headset is unresponsive, try the following steps:
- Make sure your headset is in USB mode and your computer is turned on.
- Plug the headset into your computer with a USB Type C-A cable.
- Unplug the headset from your computer.
- Unplug the headset dongle from your computer.
- Plug the dongle back into your computer.
- Make sure your headset is in USB mode, then plug your headset back into your computer.
- Leave your headset plugged in for 15 minutes so the battery can reach minimum charge.
- See if your headset works as normal.
We are working on a new firmware update that will address this, and we will provide instructions on how to update once it is available. In the meantime, if you’ve encountered this issue, we recommend plugging your Virtuoso headset into a PC that’s powered on and not in sleep, hibernation, or lock mode.