If you want to return or get a refund for a purchase made from the corsair.com Webstore, this article contains our policies and instructions for returns and refunds.
- Standard return policy
- How to return an item
- Getting your refund
- Returning incorrect or damaged products
Standard return policy
When returning a product purchased from the Corsair Webstore, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- To receive a full refund, you must return the item within 30 calendar days from the day you received it.
- Only items purchased directly from the Webstore can be returned to Corsair. Products purchased from other retailers must be returned in accordance with the returns and refunds policy of the retailer.
- Returned items must be undamaged and returned in the original packaging. Please ensure the item you’re returning is repackaged with all cords, adapters, accessories, and documentation that were originally packed with it.
- Corsair store gift cards and Corsair gaming chairs cannot be returned.
How to return an item
If you are still within the 30-day return period, you can return your item via your order history.
- If you bought the item while logged in to your Corsair account, click My Account on the upper right corner of the Webstore, then My Orders on the left sidebar.
- If you bought the item using the Guest checkout, click the cancel items link in the Order Confirmation email that was sent to you, immediately below the Grand Total summary.
If you are able to return the item, you will see the Return action under the ACTION column. For more detailed instructions on how to return your item, see our article on returning or cancelling Webstore orders.
Getting your refund
Once we receive your item, a refund for the item purchased will be initiated immediately. How your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card: The refund will be sent to your card-issuing bank within 3 to 5 business days after we receive the returned item or the cancellation request. If you have questions about when the refund will arrive, contact the card-issuing bank.
- If you paid via PayPal: The credit will be issued directly to your account within a week.
- If you made a purchase using a Corsair store gift card: Your refund will be sent to you via email as a Corsair store gift card.
Returning incorrect or damaged products
If a product you ordered online arrives damaged or is incorrect, you can return the product to Corsair by creating a ticket at https://help.corsair.com.
If you are in the US, you can also contact Customer Support at 1-888-222-4346 option 4. Webstore support is available every day of the week from 7 AM to 11 PM Pacific Standard Time.