If you’re returning a Corsair One Gaming PC, follow the instructions below to ensure safe shipment back to Corsair.
If you need a box to send the PC back in, let us know and we will send you one.
We will provide a prepaid shipping label that covers the cost of returning your PC. You will not have to pay for shipping.
When packing your PC:
- Place the system on a secure and stable surface.
- Place the bottom foam into the box.
- Place your system into the bottom foam in the box.
- Place the top foam on the system.
- Apply at least 2”-wide tape to seal the box. Seal the top and the sides of the box.
- Make sure your RMA number is either on the provided prepaid shipping label or written on the box.
If you have any additional questions, contact Corsair customer support at https://help.corsair.com/.