- I’m having trouble placing orders on the Webstore.
- I can't complete my order because there is an empty white screen on the checkout page.
I’m having trouble placing orders on the Webstore.
If you are having trouble placing and completing orders, here are a few steps to try out:
- Check the Internet browser you’re using. Our Webstore seems to work best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, so try placing your orders on those browsers.
- Try deleting your cookies and browsing data.
- If you’re attempting to place orders with a smartphone or tablet, try placing the order on a desktop or laptop computer instead.
- Try using your web browser's private browsing mode to place an order.
If you’re still experiencing problems, contact us at https://help.corsair.com and we will assist you.
I can't complete my order because there is an empty white screen on the checkout page.
Our payment processor, CyberSource, uses Visa’s Verified by Visa feature to make shopping online more secure. If you see an empty white screen on the checkout page, it could be due to:
- Verified by Visa detecting an issue with your credit card
- A communication problem between Verified by Visa, your bank's website, or Corsair.com
First, check and see if a program on your system is interfering with Verified by Visa trying to communicate with your bank’s web site. Try temporarily disabling your popup blockers, ad blockers, and network antivirus/firewall software, then try making your purchase again.
If that doesn’t help, contact the bank that issued your credit card and tell them about the problem you’re seeing with Verified by Visa; you may need them to enroll you in this program first before you can make purchases.
If you’d like to learn more about Verified by Visa, you can read about it on Visa’s webpage.