If you have an ASUS Motherboard with RGB lighting, you can use iCUE to control its lighting.
If your motherboard has an analog 12-volt RGB header, you can also use iCUE to control the lighting of devices attached to the header.
Set up ASUS Motherboard integration
To set up ASUS Motherboard integration in iCUE, make sure that you have both iCUE and ASUS Aura installed and updated to the following versions:
- iCUE: Version 3.26 or newer
- ASUS Aura: Version 1.07.79 or newer
NOTE: ASUS Aura only needs to be installed to set up integration. ASUS Aura should not be run at the same time as iCUE.
- Open iCUE.
- Select ASUS Motherboard in the DEVICES section.
- If you do not see ASUS Motherboard in the DEVICES section, your motherboard is not compatible with iCUE.
- Make any edits you want to the lighting.