If you have an ASUS Motherboard with RGB lighting, you can use iCUE to control its lighting and the RGB lighting of ASUS GPUs.
If your motherboard has an analog 12-volt RGB header, you can also use iCUE to control the lighting of devices attached to the header.
Set up ASUS Motherboard integration
To set up ASUS Motherboard integration in iCUE, make sure that you have both iCUE and ASUS Armoury Crate installed.
- For iCUE, make sure you have either the latest version of iCUE 3 (3.38.61) or the latest version of iCUE 4.
- For Armoury Crate, make sure you have the latest version installed.
NOTE: ASUS Armoury Crate only needs to be installed to set up integration. ASUS Armoury Crate should not be run at the same time as iCUE.
First, you will need to enable in-game lighting effects in Armoury Crate:
- Open Armoury Crate.
- Select AURA Sync on the left menu.
- Click the AURA effects tab.
- Enable In-game lighting effects on the bottom left.
Once you have enabled in-game lighting effects:
- Open iCUE.
- Select ASUS Motherboard in the DEVICES section.
- If you do not see ASUS Motherboard in the DEVICES section, your motherboard is not compatible with iCUE.
- Make any edits you want to the lighting.