With iCUE, you can create and export custom profiles for you and others to use. If you’ve downloaded someone else’s custom profile, you can import it into iCUE and make your own modifications to better suit your needs.
You can also link a custom profile to a game so that the profile becomes active whenever you play your game.
Import a custom profile
- Open iCUE.
- Click the Import/Export button in the options tray next to the PROFILES section.
- Click the … button under “Select Profile for import.”
- Select the profile you want to import.
- Use the checkboxes below to select what profile features you want to import, then click Import.
- Once it’s imported, make any additional changes that you want.
Link a custom profile to a game
- Select the profile in iCUE.
- Click the … button next to “Link profile to program.”
- Select the .exe file of the game you want to link the profile to.