To back up your iCUE profiles and macros, you can export the profile into a .cueprofile file on your computer. You can import this profile back into iCUE whenever you want to restore your modified settings.
NOTE: These instructions only apply to iCUE version 3 or older. If your iCUE is version 4 or newer, see this article for export instructions.
To export an iCUE profile:
- Open iCUE.
- Select the device that you want to export the profile of.
- Find the profile you want to export on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Menu button (appears as three horizontal lines).
- Click the Import/Export button.
- Click the EXPORT tab in the IMPORT/EXPORT PROFILE section.
- Click the Export button.
- Name the .cueprofile file and choose where to download the file.