The Lighting Node Core is a 6-port RGB LED controller that lets you control the lighting animations of your fans. The Lighting Node Core comes pre-installed in Corsair iCUE RGB cases or along with RGB fans.
To install the Lighting Node Core:
- Mount your Lighting Node Core in an open area in your case using the provided double-sided tape.
- Install your fans in your case.
- Plug them into the Lighting Node Core ports in sequential order.
- NOTE: It is important to start from Port 1 and move down sequentially, since fan animations start from Port 1. Skipping a port on the Lighting Node Core means any fans plugged into ports after an open port can’t communicate with the controller.
- Connect the 9-pin USB cable into an available internal USB 2.0 header on your PC motherboard.
- Connect your Lighting Node Core to SATA power.
Once you’ve installed your Lighting Node Core, you can use iCUE to set up fan animations.