By using CORSAIR iCUE, you can customize lighting effects and set up certain behaviors when your memory reaches a certain temperature.
Once you have installed your DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB and iCUE, you can customize the following in iCUE:
- DIMM setup: Use this to mirror your motherboard's RAM configuration in iCUE.
- Lighting effects: Use this to customize the lighting effects of your memory modules.
- Graphing: Monitor the temperature of your memory modules with a real-time graph.
- Notifications: Trigger certain behaviors when your memory reaches a certain temperature, such as turning all fans to 100%, changing LED colors, or even turning your PC off.
Make sure you update iCUE to its latest version before customizing.
To customize your DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB settings:
- Open iCUE.
- Select DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB in the DEVICES section.
- Use the options in the left menu to customize your settings.