If you need help regarding our products, one way to reach us is by creating a help ticket on our Help site. You can do this by going to our Help site and clicking the yellow CONTACT US button at the top of the page.
Once you get to the ticket creation page, you will be asked to select what issue you are having. Once you have selected your issue, you will be asked to fill in some information.
Keep the following guidelines in mind when creating a ticket:
Be as informative as possible.
We will have an easier time helping you if you give us as much information as possible when creating your ticket. Instead of simply writing something like “My keyboard is no longer working,” please give us details such as:
- The specific product that you are having an issue with
- The specific symptoms of the issue (e.g. the device is not detected by iCUE, the device is unresponsive when plugged in, etc.)
- Any troubleshooting steps you have already tried
Fill out as many fields as possible
When creating a ticket, there are some fields that are not required for creating a ticket. We recommend filling these fields in if possible to give us a better idea of what trouble you are having.
Include any relevant attachments to the ticket.
When creating a ticket, you have the option to attach files to the ticket. Make sure you attach any files you think will be helpful in solving your issue.
Helpful attachments include, but are not limited to:
- The purchase receipt of the faulty product
- A picture of the hardware serial number
- A picture of a product’s physical defect