For our Q3 2020 AMD Radeon Game Bundle, you can get two free games, Godfall and World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, when you buy a CORSAIR system containing an eligible AMD Radeon RX 5000 series graphics card from the Corsair.com webstore.
After your purchase, you will receive a coupon code that you can redeem online at the AMD Rewards game redemption page.
Coupon codes are eligible until November 7, 2020.
NOTE: If you redeem your code before the games are officially released, you will need to wait until the games are officially released before you can play them.
The following products will give you a coupon code for both Godfall AND World of Warcraft: Shadowlands:
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- AMD Radeon RX 5700
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
The following product will give you a coupon code for ONLY Godfall:
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT
Requirements to redeem your game
Before you redeem your coupon code, you need to do the following:
- Sign up for an AMD Rewards account if you do not have one. You can visit this page to sign up for an account.
- Log in to your Epic Games account or sign up for one if you do not have one. You will need an account to be able to play Godfall.
- If your coupon code includes World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, you will need to download Blizzard’s Battle.net APP if you have not done so already. You can log in or sign up for an account on this Blizzard page.
- Install your AMD Radeon graphics card into your Windows system. You can only redeem the game if the AMD Radeon product is installed and detected using a Windows operating system.
Redeeming your code
Once you have an AMD Rewards account and your AMD Radeon graphics card installed into your system, follow the steps below:
- Go to the AMD Rewards game redemption page.
- Log in to your AMD Rewards account.
- Enter your coupon code. It will be referred to as a “Unique Coupon Code” on the website.
- Enter any other required information asked of you and submit the web form to register your AMD Radeon product.
- You may be asked to expressly agree to privacy terms and other conditions.
- If asked to do so, download the product verification tool to verify that your AMD Radeon product is installed in your system.
- Once verification is complete, log in to your Epic Games account. Godfall should be added to your library.
- If your code also includes World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, log in to your Blizzard account. You can redeem the game in two ways:
- Go to the Account Overview page, enter your code in the Redeem a Code box, then click Redeem Code.
- When in the Battle.net app, go the Games tab and click the Redeem a Code button found under the logo of any game. You can also go to the Shop tab, click Services, and then click Redeem a Code.
If your AMD Radeon product is installed but you run into trouble redeeming your code, go to the AMD Rewards support page and submit a help query. You may be asked to provide documentation to verify your purchase.