Here are the patch notes for version 3.33.246 of iCUE.
- Certain products will now require a firmware update to be applied before software features can be configured
- Water Color lighting effect has been added as a new pattern for RGB keyboards
- Resolved an issue for ICUE NEXUS where deleting and restoring cross-device screens caused screen reposition issues
- Resolved an issue where iCUE became unresponsive while editing settings for iCUE NEXUS
- Resolved an issue where assigned Email Application for Action was not working
- Resolved an issue with VIRTUOSO/SE FW update not continuing when switching from Wireless to USB mode
- Implemented support for additional 8-LED Fan Products for all iCUE Lighting Devices (Commander Pro, Lighting Night Pro/Core, etc.)
- Launch Application - Browser - Added Placeholder text for the URL text box
- Added correct icons corresponding to selected media action when assigning them to a screen for NEXUS
- Moved the button size dropdown next to the element size dropdown for NEXUS
- Resolved an issue where adding a Disable Action from the Actions Library caused iCUE to crash
- CORSAIR ONE (2019+) cross-device screen has been updated for NEXUS
- Resolved an issue for NEXUS where Audio, EQ, and Surround sound cannot be changed if Windows Spatial Sound is enabled
- Resolved an issue for NEXUS with deleting the first screen and the hamburger icon not appearing properly
- Resolved an issue with Clock widget showing 12 AM when time mode is set to 12 hours
- Resolved an issue with Italian Language and certain parts of the UI cutting off on smaller resolutions
- Resolved other various minor bugs and issues
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.