You can connect the Corsair TBT100 Thunderbolt 3 Dock to a Mac or a Windows PC as long as your computer has a Thunderbolt 3 port.
If your computer does not have a Thunderbolt 3 port, you will need to use an adapter.
To set up your Thunderbolt 3 Dock:
- Connect the included power supply to the Dock and plug the power supply to a power outlet.
- Connect your devices to the Dock.
- Connect the Dock to your computer by plugging the Thunderbolt 3 cable into the Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer.
- Turn on your Dock by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds.
- You can also turn off your Dock by holding down the power button for 3 seconds.
NOTE: If you are connecting your Thunderbolt 3 Dock to a Windows PC, you will need to have your PC approve of the device connecting to it. See this article for instructions on how to connect to a Windows PC.