Here are the patch notes for version 3.34.161 of iCUE.
- Implemented LS100 strips support for the Commander Pro/Lighting Node PRO
- Added Images to Mode Descriptions for K100
- "Dial Control" renamed to "Control Wheel"
- Changed Support URL in iCUE
- Added "Spatial Sound" icon for all Audio products when spatial sound is enabled.
- Added a help message to the Onboard Profiles tab for the K100
- Changed lock indicator color function for K100 under the Performance tab
- Added settings for changing widget colors in Nexus
- Resolved a Nexus issue where "DIY Devices" disappeared from Widgets Sidebar after Windows is locked or goes to sleep
- Resolved a Nexus issue where using buttons in the Cooler screen to control fans stopped the pump from reacting to different performance modes through button presses
- Resolved a Nexus issue where Lighting Link did not resume from Windows lock
- Resolved a K100 issue where turning off all dial modes and moving the dial caused iCUE to crash
- Resolved a K100 issue where Actions Start Settings Lighting also lit up the Macro and Mute indicators
- Resolved an issue with CORSAIR ONE PRO and non-PRO systems not sharing lighting profiles
- Resolved an issue with KATAR series mice where Launch Application could not open Google Chrome in web browser
- Resolved an issue for the AX1600i PSU where, if it was in Custom Curve mode, it disconnected with iCUE after sleep/hibernate
- Resolved an issue for LS100 where the Spiral Rainbow Lighting effect did not work as intended
- Resolved a Void Pro USB issue where the mic could not be unmuted
- Resolved an issue with crackling on VIRTUOSO headsets with 24 bit sample format
- Resolved an issue where launching your browser from iCUE did not work
- Resolved an issue where iCUE crashed if user selected the active profile
- Resolved a bug where, if you rebound keys in iCUE, holding down a modifier key (e.g. SHIFT, CTRL, or ALT) and then pressing another key would cause the modifier key to not work
- Resolved a profile switching issue where the "in folder only" option was not working as intended
- Resolved an issue where sound clipping occurred on all headsets when playing certain sounds
- Resolved an issue where profile switching sometimes caused crashes
- Resolved an issue with "Disable key if Lock button is On"
- MacOS only: Resolved an issue where Start/Stop ~~sound playback~~ settings applied to all actions, even actions without start/stop features
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.