Here are the patch notes for version 3.35.152 of iCUE:
- Removed audio repositioning from stereo headsets
- Made slight improvements to the HS60 Haptic microphone
- Fixed an issue for MacOS where iCUE does not respond when a macro action with delay interrupts itself
- Resolved an issue for wireless devices where both the Device and Dongle Polling Rate boxes display information even though the device is directly connected by USB
- Fixed an issue where creating a new profile always sets the mouse DPI to Default Stage 1
- Resolved an issue for the K57 RGB Wireless Gaming Keyboard where Disable Action does not work on Volume Up and Volume Down
- Fixed an issue where the Solid lighting effect caused stacked colors
- Resolved an issue for the Elite Capellix where creating a lighting effect on an HID HW Profile may cause iCUE to crash
- Implemented a mandatory firmware update to Capellix coolers to fix a rare issue that caused the device to not be detected properly in iCUE
- Resolved various minor bugs and issues
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.