Here are the patch notes for version 3.36.125 of iCUE:
- Added plugin support for customizing RGB lighting support for NVIDIA 3080FE and 3090FE cards; the RGB zones can be customized and synced with other iCUE-compatible devices
- Controlling brightness of the white logo and implementing fan control will come in a future release
- Added PHOGSI profiles to iCUE 3.36
- Implemented button optimization for the Harpoon RGB wireless mouse; you can adjust the debounce time on mouse clicks
- Fixed an issue where product names show a (1) after updating the product in iCUE
- Fixed an issue where iCUE does not show indicators for buttons that have been assigned
- Resolved an issue with iCUE macros where recorded double clicks were not triggering
- Resolved an issue where certain Hydro series coolers incorrectly showed a tool tip to rearrange fan order
- Fixed an issue where lighting zones on the Elite Capellix pump cap rings were off by 90 degrees.
- Fixed an issue where changing the language in iCUE caused the microphone UI for headsets to appear outside the iCUE window
- Resolved an issue where trying to save certain profiles onto the K100 keyboard caused iCUE to crash
- Resolved an issue where clicking the image of the M55 RGB Pro after sleep state caused iCUE to crash
- Fixed an issue where lighting profiles from a CORSAIR ONE would not import properly to another CORSAIR ONE
- Fixed various minor bugs and issues
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.