If your HS75 XB wireless headset freezes and you are unable to turn it off, make sure you update the firmware to the latest version. You can update the headset firmware in iCUE. You will need to download and install iCUE onto a Windows PC system.
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
Once you have installed iCUE:
- Connect your headset to your PC.
- Open iCUE.
- On the iCUE home screen, move your mouse over your headset and select Device Settings.
- Click the Update Available! button to update your headset firmware.
If updating the headset firmware does not solve the issue, contact Customer Support and we will provide further assistance. To better help us solve the issue, please provide the following information:
- Your system specifications
- What you were doing when the issue presented itself
- If you were able to reproduce the issue, how you forced it to occur