Here are the patch notes for version 3.37.140 of iCUE:
- Added support for Lenovo Y760
Implemented lighting controls of the RTX logo for 3080/3090 Founders Edition cards
- Please note that the logo is a single color zone by design
- You can now modify fan speed of Nvidia 3080 and 3090 Founders Edition cards in iCUE
- Changed the sleep mode timers for both Performance and Power Saving mode for the KATAR PRO Wireless mouse
- Resolved an issue where iCUE would crash if you disabled the Show only connected devices option on MacOS
- Fixed an issue where the images for the Hydro Series Elite Capellix Coolers did not show properly
- Fixed a crashing issue involving Corsair_Service_DisplayAdapter
- Resolved an issue where macro actions were unable to interrupt themselves
- Fixed an issue where the KATAR PRO Wireless mouse could not connect to iCUE
- Fixed an issue where, after a firmware update, the KATAR PRO Wireless mouse could not pair with the dongle
- Resolved an issue where disabling Show Tutorial Tooltips for the K100 keyboard caused iCUE to close the settings page
- Resolved an issue with the K100 keyboard where, after restarting iCUE, the Brightness Control function still worked even after all other functions were disabled
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.