Here are the patch notes for version 4.11.240 of iCUE.
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- Added a global library for lighting effects; devices that share the same type of lighting effects will now see those lighting effects in the library).
- Nvidia RTX 3070 FE and 3060 FE are now supported in iCUE with fan control.
- Profiles now support linking to multiple applications; the option to link to multiple applications will be seen after you link to your first application.
- iCUE will now automatically update all GameSDK profiles for supported integrated titles upon startup.
- Improved the Video Lighting effect to ignore black areas of the screen.
- Improved the scaling of certain device images by decreasing the overall size.
- Fixed an issue where iCUE would crash when using it together with a Windows Mixed Reality headset.
- Changed hardware saving of devices so that saves occur 2 seconds after a change in any Hardware Lighting or Cooling tabs; this applies to both HID and DIY products.
- Fixed an issue where iCUE would crash after waking from sleep or hibernation.
- Resolved an issue where iCUE would crash when a user selects a file or folder while customizing a key assignment.
- Fixed an issue where iCUE had issues starting if it was being updated from an older version of iCUE.
- Resolved an issue where the Windows Restart Prompt sometimes appeared before iCUE finishes installing.
- Fixed an issue where iCUE did not stay maximized after restoring the window from the taskbar.
- Resolved an issue where the Profile Icon selector would overlap the edit window.
- Profiles will no longer be created until the Create button is clicked during profile creation.
- Fixed an issue where tutorial tooltips could not be closed if the screen was minimized while the tooltip was still on the screen.
- Resolved an issue where the Brightness bar was not appearing correctly if switching between Device Settings and the home screen.
- Fixed an issue where the clickable area for toggles was bigger than the toggle itself.
- Resolved a localization issue where certain texts in iCUE were not properly translated.
- Added a warning window that appears before performing a firmware update; this is to warn users that certain programs (e.g. Gigabyte Fusion) may interfere with the update process if they are running in the background.
- ASUS Plugin: Fixed an issue where lighting layers showed up incorrectly after creating a new profile.
- MSI Plugin: Resolved an issue where re-ordering RGB fans was not working properly.
- Phillips Hue Plugin: Removed Quick Lighting Zone since the plugin does not support it.
- Phillips Hue Plugin: Fixed an issue with the bridge connecting to iCUE.
- macOS: Resolved an issue where multipoint devices showed a malfunction icon when returning from the lock screen.
HID product updates
- Disclaimers have been added to all devices with polling options higher than 1000Hz.
- Added Button Response Optimization for all KATAR series computer mice.
- Fixed an issue where wireless headsets were unable to display battery status while charging.
- Resolved an issue where the Default icon did not appear correctly in the DPI widget for the Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where DPI tabs would overlap other graphics when iCUE was minimized and restored.
- K100: Resolved an issue where the control wheel still functioned even when disabled.
- K55 PRO XT: Fixed an issue where the Wave and Ripple lighting effects were not playing across the entire keyboard.
- K55 PRO XT: Resolved an issue where key selection was not displayed properly on the device image.
- K65 MINI: Fixed an issue where the warning for overwriting default shortcuts did not appear when using the virtual keyboard to assign a key.
- STRAFE MK.2: Resolved an issue where the Brightness key was disabled even if the Lock Button was off.
- KATAR PRO: Fixed the DPI label from X/Y to DPI since the KATAR PRO does not support individual X/Y axis customization.
- VOID ELITE: Resolved an issue where names for custom EQ layers would extend out of the window.
- HS70 PRO: Fixed an issue where EQ presets were not working properly on the iCUE home screen.
- MM800: Resolved an issue where Quick Lighting Zones not having the selected lighting effects play over the selected LEDs.
- K100 and K70 TKL: Added custom key groups when assigning predefined lighting effects.
- NEXUS: Fixed an issue with selecting a program with Launch Application.
DIY product updates
- Resolved an issue where some devices have a blank alert as a default option.
- PRO Hydro Series Coolers: Fixed an issue where affected Hardware Lighting effects would not display alternating color options.
- Capellix Hydro Series Coolers: Resolved an issue where Device Settings would erroneously show the device as a Lighting Node.
- CORSAIR ONE: Improved the Meter Lighting effect when transitioning between the min/max values.
We are aware of the following issues and are working to fix them as soon as possible:
- When updating firmware, the percentage indicator may not appear correctly.
- Some MSI motherboards may not be detected properly despite showing up in earlier iCUE versions.
- ASUS 3000 Series GPUs with multiple LEDs will not display properly.
- Phillips Hue lighting playback may experience stoppage with some of our dynamic effects.