Here are the patch notes for iCUE version 4.12.214.
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- The installer will now feature the latest product videos from our YouTube channel.
- Our Discord channel can now be accessed via iCUE by clicking on the Corsair logo on the upper left corner and clicking Discord.
- Phillips Hue now supports quick lighting zones based on "Rooms."
- Profile - Import will now only import lighting data by default to prevent you accidentally getting unwanted profile data such as DPI and custom fan curves.
- Plug-in errors on startup will no longer crash iCUE.
- Fixed an issue where update percentage was not appearing properly during the firmware update process for all devices.
- Resolved an issue with the color editor having all R/G/B values off by 1.
- Sleep Mode for supported devices is now properly translated for all supported languages.
- Fixed an issue where the Dashboard was not displaying certain sensors individually.
- You can now properly rename sensor names that were imported from iCUE version 3.
- iCUE 4 no longer shows inaccurate notifications when exiting Sleep Mode.
- You can now properly change profiles from the taskbar without having to bring iCUE to the foreground.
HID product enhancements
- The Profile Conflict notification has been updated for better clarity and understanding.
- Fixed Button Press Optimization so that it only works when the option is enabled.
- Font selection for the Clock widget now matches the font selection for button customization.
- Resolved an issue where Remap - Application Key was not triggering properly.
- The M65 RGB ELITE and DARK CORE PRO/SE now have Button Press Optimization available in their Device Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Virtuoso/SE headset was able to update to Multipoint without other Multipoint devices.
- Tracking jogging mode for Spotify will now work properly on macOS if enabled once your K100 RGB keyboard has been updated to the latest available firmware.
DIY product enhancements
- Hydro X XD7 is now supported for all iCUE controllers.
- Temp has been changed to Coolant Temp for Hydro Series Cooler widgets.
- Resolved an issue where Hydro Series coolers would repeatedly update firmware even after the firmware has been updated.
- Removed Quick Lighting Zones for H150i PRO coolers since those coolers only have one RGB zone.
- Fixed an issue where the Infinity Lighting effect was not displaying properly on 8-LED type fans.
- We are working with MSI to identify the root cause of certain motherboards not showing up properly in iCUE.
- ASUS 3000 Series GPUs with multiple LEDs will not appear correctly in iCUE, but we will have this fixed in the next iCUE update.
- Phillips Hue lighting playback may experience stoppage with some of our dynamic effects; we are working with the Hue team to fix this problem.
- Katar PRO wireless mice may not be detected in iCUE when waking from Sleep Mode; while we work on fixing this issue, you can replug the USB wireless receiver to temporarily fix this issue.