You can use iCUE to help keep the firmware of your devices up to date and have the most optimal user experience.
NOTE: Before updating firmware, make sure that you are connected to the internet and the device you want to update is plugged directly into your PC for the most stable data connection. Intermediary USB devices such as hubs or docks may not provide a stable data connection.
To update firmware:
- Open iCUE.
- Make sure your device is plugged directly into your PC.
- If you are updating a wireless device, make sure you connect both the wireless dongle and the device directly into the PC, without using any USB hubs or docks.
- Click the device you want to update in iCUE and select Device Settings.
- Click Check for Updates; if iCUE display "Up-to-Date," you should have the latest firmware.
- If you still need to update the firmware despite iCUE displaying "Up-to-Date," click the menu button next to Check for Updates and select one of the following options:
- Click Force Update to force an update to the latest firmware version.
- Click Browse for Firmware to browse for an update file provided to you by Customer Support.
- iCUE will update your device firmware. Do NOT disconnect your device while the update is happening.
For additional information regarding iCUE version 4, check out our iCUE page. You can also download iCUE version 4 by clicking the iCUE4 button on the lower right.