You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- Due to Nvidia API changes, we have temporarily disabled fan control for all supported 30XX Founder Edition's cards. We will reenable this in a future update.
- Resolved an issue where iCUE would crash when importing Nexus screens created in an older software version of iCUE.
- Device tiles on the Home Screen will automatically expand in size if you only have 1 or 2 devices connected.
- Added a setup tutorial for the Dashboard.
- Added a new lighting effect for all RGB devices called "Watercolor Spectrum."
- Updated OpenSSL Library to v1.1.1k.
- If you update iCUE from version 3.38, you will no longer encounter an error preventing you from completing the installation to iCUE version 4.14 or newer.
- Fixed an issue where the iCUE window would not close properly if you opened it from the system taskbar.
- iCUE will no longer prompt you with two messages to restart after completing installation.
- When expanding profiles, all user interface elements will be properly hidden from Sensors and Scenes.
- Default sensors for the Home Screen no longer show widgets for every core on the CPU.
- Updated the link for Dolby Atmos in notifications to https://www.corsair.com/dolby-atmos.
HID product enhancements
- K65 Mini images have been improved for UK and KR layouts.
- iCUE Nexus widgets can now be renamed while configuring the element.
- The background colors for iCUE Nexus widgets will now be properly display if toggled on.
- Resolved an issue where Hardware Profiles will, in a rare situation, would not properly save for Hardware Playback-supported keyboards.
- LS100 Video Lighting now properly displays the name reported by the monitor.
- Fixed an issue where, in a rare situation, Multipoint-enabled devices would not work properly when coming out of the lock screen.
- The K70 TKL no longer crashes iCUE if the Pro Switch is enabled after configuring the Tournament Mode Backlighting Color in Device Settings.
- The K70 TKL will now properly disable Alt + F4 if this option is enabled in the Performance tab.
- KATAR PRO Wireless's sleep timer no longer constantly defaults to 10 seconds.
- K57 Wireless text has been improved for Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese languages to prevent text overflow in the user interface.
DIY product enhancements
- Added additional widgets for HXi, AXi, and RMi power supply units that were previously found in CORSAIR LINK.
- When editing the Custom Curve for all cooling products, the current value for the selected sensor will now appear.
- DRAM Device Images in iCUE have been updated for DIMM Setup and Lighting tabs.
- Resolved an issue where CORSAIR ONE systems would lose LED lighting assignments when adding a new layer.