You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
New products supported
iCUE version 4.15.153 now supports the following legacy coolers:
- H100i V2
- H80i V2
- H110i GTX
- H100i GTX
- H80i GT
- Decreased the time it takes for device options to display when hovering over images on the home screen.
- Disabling a widget under Customize Dashboard will now hide all selected sensors.
- Game integration profiles have been updated to include the following game titles:
- Tribes of Midgard
- Severed Steel
- Audio support for macOS is re-enabled for systems with M1 processors.
- Fixed an issue where iCUE would crash if a blank lighting layers was somehow created.
- The system taskbar now properly shows all profiles in iCUE for profile switching.
- Reduced the clickable area for button toggles to help you avoid unintentional clicks.
- Fixed some translation issues under the Integrations tab in Settings.
- Resolved an issue where text-overflow was appearing in the Assignments Library due to changing the language.
- For any list that allows for deletion, the Delete button has been moved to the bottom of the list to prevent accidental deletions.
- Info buttons now properly close a window when clicked again.
HID product enhancements
- When creating a new screen in iCUE Nexus, a default name will now appear.
- Fixed a rare issue where iCUE would crash when users tried to restore the original hardware profile.
- Improved the clickable area for button toggles.
- Added a pop-up window to remind users to save their hardware lighting and assignments prior to leaving the tab.
- Resolved an issue where key repeats could occur while in the lock screen for Windows.
- Devices with Battery Status no longer show on the system taskbar when the option is toggled off.
- Devices in Multipoint mode no longer show 2000Hz as a polling rate, as it was never intended as a selectable option.
- The K65 Mini now properly works when combining FN + International 1 Key on Japanese layouts.
- The Watercolor Spectrum lighting effect now properly plays on the VOID ELITE WIRELESS/USB headsets.
DIY Product enhancements
- Metro and Subnautica GameSDK profiles now properly light up the Hydro Series Platinum and PRO XT coolers when no fans are configured for lighting.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly switching between profiles with Video Lighting as a lighting effect rarely caused iCUE to crash.
- Fan Speed and Pump Speed tiles no longer overlap each other for devices that use them.