If you have an Elgato Flex Arm, you can mount it onto your Xeneon gaming monitor by installing it on the Xeneon Camera Mount Adapter. With the Elgato Flex Arm, you can attach numerous devices on top of your monitor such as a camera or light.
NOTE: Both the Elgato Flex Arm and the Xeneon Camera Mount Adapter Kit are sold separately. Both can be bought on the Corsair Webstore.
Installing your Elgato Flex Arm
Before you install your Elgato Flex Arm onto your Xeneon gaming monitor, you will need a Phillips screwdriver.
To install the Flex Arm:
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew and remove the 1/4" mount cover of your monitor.
- Screw in the Xeneon Camera Mount Adapter.
- Install the clamping head from the Adapter Kit on top of the Mount Adapter.
- Attach your Elgato Flex Arm to the clamping head and tighten the clamping head.
- Install whatever 1/4"-compatible device you want on your Elgato Flex Arm.