You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
New product support
- The following legacy coolers are now supported in iCUE:
- H110i GT
- Voicemod support is now available. You can assign any number of exclusive Voicemod assignments to your keyboard keys under Key Assignments in iCUE after installing the latest version of Voicemod on your system.
- iCUE is now fully compatible with Windows 11.
- Added a tutorial to iCUE Dashboard for helping new users with setup.
- Updated iCUE toast and modal notifications with a new interface.
- Updated CPUID SDK; a future update will add support for Intel's new generation of CPUs.
- Improved the appearances of all device images.
- Resized the info button for the Storage Drive widget to fix the alignment.
- Fixed the Don't Show Again option for notifications to prevent the respective pop-up from appearing if toggled.
- Resolved an issue where profile reordering through drag and drop was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a profile containing a very long name was not working properly.
- Updated iCUE to ensure you do not lose your profile settings when updating to a newer version of iCUE.
HID product enhancements
- Resolved an issue where the HARPOON RGB PRO's device image was not properly showing the lighting zone for the DPI indicator.
- Legacy RGB keyboards (e.g. K70 RGB, K65 RGB, K95 RGB, etc.) can now save a single Static Lighting Effect to the keyboard.
- Key assignments no longer save with a blank name, and will instead use the last default name.
- Set the default gesture for M65 ULTRA/Wireless to 20 for the left tilt for consistency.
- The Disable Key now works on the Forward and Back buttons for all SABRE RGB series mice.
- M65 ULTRA/Wireless no longer have DPI X and Y values unlinked.
- Fixed an issue where K70 RAPDIFIRE would reset Opacity to 100% when editing the Type Lighting effect.
- K60 PRO Series keyboards no longer have overflow for the Brightness slider.
- Resolved a rare issue where the K57 Wireless keyboard would report the wrong connection state when switching between wired and wireless settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Virtuoso XT's Bass Boost EQ setting causes issues with high bass audio.
- Resolved an issue where editing NEXUS widget sizes caused iCUE to crash from high memory usage.
DIY product enhancements
- Updated the lighting channel buttons so they no longer overlap with the fan rotation buttons when configuring setup for QL RGB fans.
- Devices with multiple sensors now properly feature a scrollbar in the dropdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where the OCP settings were not saving to the power supply.
- Resolved an issue where PSU sensor tiles were overlapping with the device image.
- Added an info message for Xeneon to inform you about certain options that may not be available when Windows HDR is toggled on.