With the ELITE LCD Upgrade Kit, you can turn your ELITE CAPELLIX liquid cooler into a personalized dashboard. The LCD screen of the Upgrade Kit displays temperature, fan speed, and more.
The ELITE LCD Upgrade Kit is only compatible with ELITE CAPELLIX liquid coolers:
- H100i: CW-9060046-WW, CW-9060050-WW
- H115i: CW-9060047-WW
- H150i CW-9060048-WW, CW-9060051-WW
- H170i: CW-9060055-WW
Before you install your ELITE LCD Upgrade Kit, please make sure to update your iCUE software to version 4.16 or newer. Failure to do so may cause problems during installation.
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
Installing your upgrade kit
Once you have updated iCUE to its latest version, you can begin installing your upgrade kit:
- Remove the four screws holding the pump cap on your ELITE CAPELLIX.
- Remove the face plate and the RGB module from the pump head.
- Remove the pump tach cable connecting the pump to your motherboard CPU_FAN header.
- Remove the cable connecting the pump to the Commander Core.
- Install the four mounting screws from the upgrade kit into the pump head.
- Place the ELITE LCD module from the upgrade kit onto the pump head.
- NOTE: Make sure you orient the module so that the cutout on the side of the module allows for tubing from the pump to pass through and that the connector on the bottom of the module and the top of the pump head are aligned.
- Connect the pump tach cable to your motherboard CPU_FAN header.
- Connect the ELITE LCD module to your Commander Core.
- Use the included USB Y-splitter to connect both the Commander Core and the Elite LCD module to a single USB 2.0 header on your motherboard.
- NOTE: Alternatively, if you have a spare USB 2.0 header on your motherboard, you can connect the ELITE LCD module to that header directly.
- Turn on your PC and open iCUE.
- Look at the tile for your cooler on the iCUE home screen; if the installation is successful, the device image will be updated to show the ELITE LCD module.