You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- iCUE now remembers the toggle state of each individual export and import setting.
- Resolved an issue where the battery status on the dashboard would appear blank or display incorrect information.
- Added additional Home Screen tooltips that can be seen by hovering your mouse over them.
HID product enhancements
- Fixed an issue where the HARPOON RGB PRO's device image was not properly showing the lighting zone for the DPI indicator.
- You can now scale your images for iCUE Nexus buttons.
- Resolved an issue where the mouse pointer speed was much higher than what was configured in Windows on initial iCUE startup.
- Hardware profile warning messages no longer appear from toggling advanced mode while editing a macro but not making any changes.
- Clicking on Swap Menu Key Functions now properly updates the changes in the Modifier box.
- The macro edit menu no longer persists onscreen once it is minimized.
- Fixed an issue where LT100 towers were inaccurately labeled on initial detection.
- Toggling Lighting Link from iCUE Nexus now correctly includes devices supported by the ASUS plugin.
- Added Change Input Source to iCUE Nexus and the iCUE Plugin for Elgato Stream Deck for extended Xeneon functionality.
- Changed the ELITE CAPELLIX LCD frame rate adjuster to a slider with a range of 1 to 30 FPS.
- Resolved a graphical issue where hovering your mouse over the sensor tiles had inconsistent highlighting.
- PSU widgets no longer go off the screen when iCUE is at a lower resolution.
- Updated the ELITE CAPELLIX LCD image on the Home Screen.
- Min and max temperature values for Screen Lighting effects now use 20 - 60 C as the default.