You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- Fixed an issue so that checking the Delete all saved settings checkbox will now properly delete all files during uninstallation.
- Updated CPUID SDK for the latest generation of Intel CPUs.
- Made visual improvements to all tooltip descriptions.
- Devices going through a forced update will no longer disappear from iCUE.
- Device image scrolling is no longer obstructed by device images.
- Resolved an issue where messages would overlap and pop-up windows would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where keyboards and mice were disconnecting if audio was playing during the installation of iCUE.
HID product enhancements
- Resolved an issue where selecting keyboard layouts resulted in the wrong device image displayed.
- Fixed an issue with the tilt panel for gestures that occurs when you close the Device Settings tab.
- Sabre PRO series mice no longer have X/Y DPI unlinked by default.
- Resolved an issue where the SCIMITAR RGB ELITE's front zone lighting was not playing the correct lighting effect.
- The K100 Control Wheel's macOS toggle for track jogging and zoom now saves properly when toggled.
DIY product enhancements
- Commander Core XT now supports the H55/100/150 RGB's analog pump cap lighting.
- Commander Core XT no longer defaults to the setup tab after device selection.
- Selecting the number of 8-LED Fans is no longer segregated by device type.
- Fixed an issue where the opacity for Vengeance LED was not working properly when configuring lighting effects that use it.
- Resolved an issue where Elite LCD's label colors were being affected by certain sensors.
- Elite LCD now displays a notification to confirm the deletion of images and GIF files that are assigned to different profiles.
- Elite LCD now supports 3 new patterns: Dual Bar, Turbo, and Clock.
- Fixed an issue where LS100 device images were not scaling properly during window resizing.
- DDR5 now properly shows frequencies and timings on the Dashboard.