You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- ASUS integration now has a lighting effect assigned by default.
- Duplicate devices on the home screen no longer have numbers in their names.
- Improved graph scaling when adjusting window size.
- Added more tooltips on the home screen.
- Hover on the search bar now displays the correct text.
- Resolved an issue with Action - Launch Application improperly defaulting to the first app.
- Fixed an issue with the opacity slider for Scenes.
- Resolved an issue where Key Assignments would switch between two different keys.
- Macro Action - Action Repeat no longer requires you to input a higher value first.
HID Product enhancements
- On-the-fly DPI for SABRE PRO WIRELESS mice now saves properly, if adjusted, before launching iCUE.
- Improved the performance of the K65 MINI RGB mouse's speed through the FN key combination.
- Fixed an issue where the K55 RGB improperly showed duplicate tabs when changing the layout.
- Resolved an issue with the VIRTUOSO XT lighting effects on MacOS M1 platforms.
- Fixed minor issues related to the NEXUS Macro Assignments.
- G-Key Remap for the NEXUS no longer defaults to the A key.
DIY product enhancements
- DRAM lighting playback no longer stops playing dynamically when configuring lighting effects.
- LT100 tower numbering now properly starts with Tower 1 instead of Tower 2.
- Resolved some text spacing issues with the LT100's Setup Wizard.
- Fixed a scrolling text issue with the ELITE LCD's Fade Fill effect.
- Updated ELITE LCD image to show Liquid Temp instead of CPU Temp for the hardware screen lighting device image.