You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- ASUS Integration now has a lighting effect assigned by default.
- Resolved an issue where the color wheel would show the wrong color after an edit.
- Fixed an issue where Lighting Link was not working properly on Windows 11.
- Resolved an issue where Lighting Link > Temperature has an empty dropdown menu for sensor selection.
HID product enhancements
- KATAR PRO WIRELESS now supports 2000hz polling rate; please note you need to update the firmware to see this option under Device Settings.
- Polling Rate and Lift Height will now show as "Unavailable" if the device is not found or powered off.
- Fixed an issue where assigning Volume Up to a volume wheel resulted in Volume Down being assigned instead.
- Changing the brightness on a K100 now properly affects the LED lighting of the control wheel.
- Nexus background image editing will now scale the image properly.
- You can now properly remove the background image for a button on the Nexus.
- Resolved an issue with selecting a font through the dropdown list on the Nexus.
- The M65 ULTRA now properly shows the default lift height as Low.
- Hardware Lighting will now be properly saved to the device for the Harpoon RGB and Harpoon PRO RGB.
DIY product enhancements
- The XC5 PRO and XC8 PRO have been added to Lighting Setup for iCUE controllers.
- The XD7 fan curve has been updated.
- You can now recall the Screen Settings window back after closing it.
- Alerts > Trigger all RGB LEDs now lights all devices in iCUE.
- The Cooling Sensor value no longer overlaps when One Day is selected as the interval.
- Cooling tab units now properly switch to Fahrenheit if toggled.
- Fixed an issue where holding down the left click on the iCUE title bar causes the Elite LCD screen animation to stop playing.
- Lighting Effect - Infinity now properly plays on 8-LED series fans.