If your package is lost or damaged while being sent via UPS, you can file a claim on the UPS site. Please note that you will need a UPS.com profile to file a claim.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you keep any product or packaging that may have arrived until your claim is resolved, as UPS reserves the right to inspect any element of the delivery before accepting a claim.
Step 1: File the claim
To file a claim:
- Go to your region's UPS website from here, then go to Support > File or View a Claim.
- Provide your tracking number on the claims page.
- Select Recipient in Relationship to this package.
- Select your problem type:
- Select This package is lost if your package is lost in transit.
- Select This package is damaged; if your box appears damaged, UPS will ask for photographic documentation.
- Submit the claim.
Step 2: Provide the claim number to Corsair Customer Service
Once you have the claim number from UPS, you must submit it to Corsair Customer Service via your Corsair help ticket.
Once UPS decides on your claim, reach out to Corsair Customer Service via your help ticket so we can either rebook your order or work with you to find another solution. Please note that the standard wait time for UPS to rule on a claim is between 24 to 72 hours.