You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- Added a Privacy tab to Settings.
- Resolved an issue where enabling Philips Hue would crash iCUE.
- Fixed the LT100 tower names in Quick Lighting Zone.
- The control wheel lighting for the K100 is no longer affected by polling rate changes.
- Resolved text overflow issues with certain translations.
- Fixed some issues with customizing custom scenes.
- Added support for NVIDIA 3080 Ti Founders Edition in iCUE.
- Added support for the following legacy devices in iCUE 4:
- SABRE RGB
- SABRE RGB Optical
- SABRE RGB Laser
- VOID USB
- VOID Surround
- VOID Wireless
HID product enhancements
- Resolved an issue where NEXUS Actions assigned with a sound file caused a crash when triggered.
- Fixed an issue with the Brightness bar on the M65 RGB ELITE.
- Resolved an issue where users could create lighting effect layers beyond what Hardware Lighting can support per device.
- Fixed the Quick Lighting Zone for RGB DRAM so users can properly select each module.
- "Show Tutorial Tooltips" now only shows for the Lighting Node PRO when LC100 is selected as a device.
- Improved the image scaling when customizing NEXUS buttons.
DIY product enhancements
- Resolved some Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) translation errors for PSUs.
- Fixed an issue with the Infinity and Color Wave Lighting Effects playback on 8-LED fans.
- Resolved an issue with the Visor Lighting Effect and Lighting Link playback on 8-LED fans.
- Positioning of custom images and GIFs on Elite LCD will properly save when switching between images.
- This update has caused issues with the Stream Deck plugin, making the plugin unable to work. This will be resolved in the next update.
- There is a rare issue where a mouse will be stuck in one direction when using the respective FN key shortcuts (FN + W/A/S/D) for the K65 RGB MINI.
- iCUE may crash when copying hardware profiles on hardware playback-supported keyboards. This will be fixed in the next update.
- When using autodetect, the Commander CORE may detect the wrong number of fans. This will be fixed in the next update.