You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- The following legacy products are now supported in iCUE:
- KATAR RGB
- SCIMITAR RGB
- The Mic Boost option has been added for all iCUE-supported headsets; you can read how to enable mic boost here
- Updated the audio driver; this will require a system restart after iCUE finishes the installation process
- Added notifications for successful imports and exports of profiles
- Fixed the issue where the Stream Deck plugin does not work properly in iCUE; make sure iCUE is updated, then uninstall and reinstall the Stream Deck plugin
HID product enhancements
- K65 MINI macros that are configured for trigger on release will now work properly for key combinations that use the FN and FN2 keys
- Quick Lighting Zones now have a 255 character limit
- For devices in multipoint mode (2:1 or 3:1), a 10 millisecond delay between character inputs for Text actions has been added to resolve missing characters or characters registering inaccurately when the actions is triggered
- Resolved an issue where the SABRE PRO and SABRE PRO RGB were not reporting the last DPI stage to iCUE properly
DIY product enhancements
- Variable speed for pumps is now available as a pump speed option for Hydro series ELITE coolers
- Fixed a graphical issue with the sixth fan tile when using the wizard with Commander CORE.