You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- The following legacy products are now supported:
- K66 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Philips Hue capabilities have been improved with the updates to the latest API. Your iCUE lighting effects' playback on Hue devices will be more fluid and dynamic.
- NOTE: Due to the API changes, you will only be able to configure devices grouped together as an "Entertainment Area" in your Hue mobile app.
- Improved the color picker's design for lighting effects by showing the palette together with the color wheel.
- Updated the software to the latest CPUID SDK.
HID product enhancements
- Fixed an issue with the K65 Mini where FN combinations with mice movement caused the software to crash.
- Hardware Playback devices that support multiple onboard profiles now properly allow profile switching to be configured as a button assignment.
- Resolved an issue with the Ironclaw wireless mouse's sleep mode timer flashing the old value before showing the correct configuration.
- Fixed an issue with the NEXUS not properly showing the correct assignments if more than 3 assignments are created.
DIY product enhancements
- Resolved an issue where the Dashboard was missing certain HXi PSU sensors.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the sixth fan tile when using the wizard with Commander Core.
- Resolved an issue where configuring the Elite LCD's hardware screen caused the default sensor to change.