If you are having trouble installing or uninstalling iCUE, we have troubleshooter that can help.
- Troubleshooter download link
- Using the troubleshooter
- What to do if iCUE does not appear in uninstall list
- Final reminders
Troubleshooter download link
This troubleshooter helps you automatically repair issues when you are unable to install or remove programs, as well as fix corrupted registry keys. You can download the troubleshooter by clicking the link below:
Using the troubleshooter
Once you have downloaded the troubleshooter:
- Open the troubleshooter.
- Click the Next button.
- Select what your issue is:
- Click Installing if you are having issues installing iCUE.
- Click Uninstalling if you are having issues uninstalling icue.
- Select CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software in the uninstall list.
- Click Next.
- Follow the prompts given to you to complete troubleshooting.
What to do if iCUE does not appear in uninstall list
In the rare case that iCUE does not show up in the uninstall options, you will need to use the iCUE program's product code to uninstall it.
To find the product code, you need a tool for reading MSI files. You can then use that tool to open the MSI file and find the product code.
NOTE: If you run into this particular issue, you may need to research on how to use your MSI reading tool to find the product code on your own. We are unfortunately unable to assist you in using third-party software.
If you ran into issues when trying to uninstall iCUE, make sure you download the installer for the latest version of iCUE if you want to reinstall it.
You can find the latest version of iCUE on our site's download page.