You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- CORSAIR virtual playback driver is now WHQL certified.
- Resolved an issue where the Home Page would show a white screen on Windows N platforms.
- Fixed an issue where some info buttons required two clicks to open.
- Profile color change no longer stays black if it was previously selected.
HID product enhancements
- Resolved an issue where lighting customization was prevented if the Nexus was unplugged.
- M65 Ultra Gestures can now be assigned to Key Assignments by a physical tilt of the mouse.
DIY product enhancements
- The Spiral Rainbow lighting effect on Vengeance RGB DDR5 now plays its lighting properly.
- Fixed an issue with monitor selection for video playback on the LS100.
- Xeneon series monitors now properly show up in iCUE after a power cycle.