With iCUE, you can sync your system lighting with the ambient lighting of your Philips Hue lights. This means you can control your Philips Hue lighting from iCUE.
In order to set up integration, make sure you install and update iCUE to its latest software version and install the Philips Hue mobile app on your smartphone or smart device.
Set up Philips Hue Smart Lighting integration
To set up Smart Lighting integration, you first need to set up entertainment zones for the lights you wish to control:
- Open the Philips Hue mobile app.
- Create an Entertainment area.
- In the Choose lights section, select the lights you want iCUE to be able to control.
- Configure the placement of the lights in your Entertainment zone.
- Click Done once you have finished setting up your Entertainment zone.
You can now exit the Philips Hue mobile app and begin integration in iCUE:
- Open iCUE.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click Integrations on the left menu
- Make sure Philips HUE integrations is enabled.
- Go back to the iCUE home screen.
- Move your mouse cursor over the PHILIPS HUE tile and select Setup Wizard.
- Click Run Wizard in the Setup Wizard section.
- Follow the prompts to complete the pairing process.
Once the pairing is successful, you can now click Lighting Effects in the left menu and begin customizing the lighting effects of your Philips Hue Smart Lighting.
If you want to switch control over the lighting back to the Philips Hue mobile app, click Device Settings and then turn off Lighting Playback.