The CORSAIR Voyager a1600 gaming laptop comes with a built-in SLIPSTREAM receiver that you can use to connect CORSAIR SLIPSTREAM Wireless peripherals. This will free up your laptop USB ports so you can connect more to your laptop.
Pairing a CORSAIR wireless peripheral
To pair a CORSAIR wireless peripheral with the SLIPSTREAM wireless receiver, you must first connect the device into your Voyager laptop via a USB cable.
You can see a list of CORSAIR products that are compatible with SLIPSTREAM in our How to: Set up SLIPSTREAM Multipoint in iCUE article.
To pair a wireless peripheral:
- Open iCUE in your Voyager gaming laptop.
- Move your mouse over the VOYAGER A1600 SLIPSTREAM MODULE tile and click Connections.
- Connect the CORSAIR device you want to pair wirelessly into one of your laptop's USB Ports.
- In the Paired With section on the bottom left, click the Pair button next to USB Wireless Receiver pairing.
- Click the Start Process button after making sure the device you want to pair is connected via USB.
- Follow the prompts by the wizard until the pairing is successful.
- Disconnect your CORSAIR device from the laptop, then switch it into wireless mode.
- You should now see the CORSAIR device listed as connected wirelessly in the Connections panel.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to pair more devices with the wireless receiver.
- A SLIPSTREAM-capable mouse, keyboard, and headset may be connected simultaneously to your Voyager laptop.
Once you have paired a CORSAIR device wirelessly with your Voyager laptop, you can use iCUE to customize your device, such as adding lighting effects, creating key assignments, customizing device settings, etc.