If you want to change the shipping address of your order, the following requirements must be met:
- The order cannot already be on its way to the carrier or be on any step of the shipping process. This includes your package being in transit; if your order has already shipped, you will need to contact the carrier to move the shipment to an approved drop-off location or return it to Corsair.
- Your new address must be within the same zip code as the original address you provided for the order. We do not move orders under any other circumstances, though we make exceptions if there are site errors or carrier issues.
If your request meets these requirements, please proceed with the following steps:
- Contact Corsair Customer Support.
- Provide our customer service agents with your order details, and they will review it to see if your order information can be changed.
- Customer Support will then either submit the address change request or give you the option to cancel and recreate the order with the correct shipping information.
See our What happens if a package is undeliverable? article for more information on undeliverable packages and how to handle those exceptions.