You can use SLIPSTREAM Multipoint on your Xbox One console by using the iCUE software to pair a CORSAIR mouse or keyboard with the wireless receiver.
NOTE: These instructions only work with mice and keyboards. These instructions will not work if you are trying to pair a headset.
You can also read more about SLIPSTREAM Multipoint in our FAQ.
To set up SLIPSTREAM Multipoint in Xbox One:
- Open iCUE.
- On the home screen, move your cursor over your wireless receiver and then click Connections.
- Click Pair at the bottom left.
- Connect your devices and the wireless receiver into your PC.
- NOTE: Make sure that your devices and the wireless receiver are connected directly into your PC motherboard and/or the front USB ports.
- Click Next to begin the pairing process.
- Once the pairing process is finished, click Done.
- Plug your wireless receiver into your Xbox One.