By integrating your Nanoleaf Smart Lighting Devices in iCUE, you can use the iCUE software to create lighting effects that sync up with the rest of your CORSAIR RGB devices.
Setting up Nanoleaf in iCUE
Before setting up Nanoleaf, make sure you do the following first:
- Update iCUE to the latest version
- Download the Nanoleaf mobile app and set up your Nanoleaf device there
Once you have done the above, follow these instructions:
- Open iCUE.
- Click the SETTINGS button on the upper right of the screen.
- Click Integrations.
- Make sure that Allow Nanoleaf Integration is toggled on, then click Setup Wizard.
- Follow the steps given to you by the Setup Wizard to pair your Nanoleaf device with iCUE.
Once the Setup Wizard is finished, your Nanoleaf device should appear in the iCUE home screen. You can hover your mouse over it and click Lighting Effects to set up your own custom lighting effects for your Nanoleaf device.
If you want the lighting effects for your Nanoleaf to match the rest of your CORSAIR RGB devices, choose to apply a Lighting Link effect when setting up lighting effects. Lighting Link effects will apply to all iCUE-compatible RGB devices that are currently connected to your system.