You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
- Added Terra Invicta, Grid Force, Overloop, Thymesia, and Sweet Transit gaming profiles for iCUE game integration support.
- iCUE no longer crashes after the system, if Armoury Crate is installed, wakes from sleep.
- Forcing firmware updates in Settings no longer causes devices to disconnect from iCUE.
- CPUID SDK has been updated to the latest version.
- Updated NVIDIA Broadcast SDK to support the latest generation of GeForce GPUs.
- Resolved a detection issue with ASUS GPUs with Aura support.
- Fixed issues caused by using the search function for the Lighting Library.
- Color picker values are no longer off by 1 R/G/B value.
HID product enhancements
- Resolved an issue with the HS80 USB Wireless Receiver firmware update.
- Fixed an issue where the M65 PRO RGB's front LED would stay blue regardless of color configured in iCUE.
- Resolved an issue with the SCIMITAR RGB Profile Switch and DPI Toggle Assignments.
- Fixed an issue where having the K100 tutorial open would block users from assigning a macro.
- Mic Boost now works on iCUE macOS for CORSAIR headsets that support the feature.
- VIRTUOSO XT with NVIDIA Broadcast technology no longer causes issues with Discord.
- K55 RGB PRO XT's Visor Lighting Effect will now play appropriately across all keys.
- Resolved an issue where the M65 ULTRA WIRELESS's DPI settings were affected by previously deleted values.
- Step 3 of the K70 RGB PRO MINI's tutorial no longer causes issues.
DIY product enhancements
- DRAM lighting configuration no longer requires users to enable SPD Write Access in the BIOS for full iCUE functionality.
- Resolved various search issues with Cooling and Alerts.
- Users of any version of Windows N will encounter an issue with our audio driver that causes iCUE to have a white screen on startup. This is due to several dependencies in iCUE on certain libraries provided by Windows media. To temporarily resolve this while we work to fix the issue, please install this media feature packlist from Microsoft.
- We are aware of issues with Nanoleaf "Light Panels" customization in iCUE as of version 4.29.203. We are working with Nanoleaf to resolve this issue and fix it in a future update.